Thursday, May 11, 2006

hey guys

hey hey! just checkin in since i havent posted anything yet and seth was lik bugging me to post sth so here goes..haha how are all of u man? im lik goin o.O at jiliang in uni...can u explain to me abit about goin to uni without goin to college first? ahaha! oh wellz.. im not so happy in my college.. namely in the course la ADP.. nth's wrong wif the course its juz the people there.. guess im not so good at adapting huh.. plenty full of hi bye friends but friends i actually sit down and eat wif everyday is juz 1 or 2.. abit sad la...depressing now..lolz! but oh wellz.. i hope things will get better for me soon enuf.. im currently on a holiday...but holiday's ending NOOOOOOO.. sigh.. i actually enjoy the holidays hahaha!!! spending lik everyday wif my bf.. we joined shannon's gym hahaha! juz for the week la to pass time.. seriously damn bored and NBTD.. oh weellzz laterz!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home