Sunday, May 28, 2006

Heyyylo ppl

Mr. Ong and self-proclaimed sexy beast asks me why I neva the blog one..so okay lar thought ill write somethink.. no use being on the contributors list if I don’t contribute newayz..

Been pretty malasted these days but happie haha cuz
For SAM, its da holz now…just finished semester 1..and we follow the Malaysian school calendar..our country has the most holidays in the world I think.. *But nobody’s complaining*..SAM Is damn pissing off man..ask everybody hu’s doing it..tsk tsk..our seniors call it Self-Abuse Matric..yea yea no surprise there..

Hermz nth much’s bn going on..this thurs gonna fly to aussie yayz..hehe but its winter there....gonna miss the khatulistiwa-ness here..and I miss evry1 too..da 5k sotness..throwing rubbish at a certain teacher on his bday.. everything lar..newayz gtgz..must hear stories bout other ppl’s lives also..tell lar..dont be selfish selfish..

And how does the blogging thing work anyway..Someone please teach me..

LeeNa

1 Comments:

Blogger Keat said...

if you ask enough, you'll know enough...

Monday, May 29, 2006 6:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home