Monday, May 15, 2006

Run Man! - 2

So this evening, I went running at the lake park again. Well, it was sunny so the pictures were fine, here they are:













Now, these pictures are taken as I ran around, so:

1. Heading in
2. Starting
3. In the middle of journey, a "what's that called?"
4. My little lover and her maid/mom(no idea)
5. Waterfall in the middle of the big damn lake.
6. On top of the waterfall
7. Same, different angle though
8. As it goes, some stairs you can go up(has reflexology, playground, exercising ground, "dating stops"?
9. To the right of the stairs
10. And to the left of it
11. Came back down, continue to run, on the other side now.
12. Oh yeah, remember when I told you last post about the little pond -- middle of the toilet?
13. And that you can walk over to another sex's toilet...
14. Well yeah, a last "the end" picture for you.

I know you miss me damn much, so I've got a picture for you as well. Bad thing though, the toilet's dark so I can't get a clear one. Well but since you want it so much, I'll throw it in:




Aite, post later, fags.
(I'm starting to like this ending)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home