Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Run Man!


Yo, Seth writing in,

Wednesday, May 10th -- Today, wow, the weather's awesome. You know, it always is, like 12.00pm it starts to rain, and then when it reaches 1.00pm it stops for a while,

And then 2.00pm it pisses a little again, then 3.00pm...no, it still pisses, way till 5.00pm, yep, it didn't stop.

Good weather as always, uuargh, LOVE this country.

Aite so leme show you sumthin today.

For the love of blog, I've taken the camera out to take some pictures of my 7.00pm daily activity.

Oh yeah, it's still pissing that time, but who the fug cares, right? Usually it's filled with 100s of people jogging and runnin,

But guess only people who're tough and strong(I know, really) like me will go on a rainy day liek that.




Aite, that's where it starts, the "mini big" is mine. Yes, you're looking right at it.

I'm getting addicted of that place cause it's plain awesome, nice lights, nice view, nice air, nice jog. Go get yourself a gym membership and I'd bet that you wouldn't go there more than 3 times a week --

Oh well, different story for someone workin' there anyways(Lol)... But if you're livin 'ere, you'd want to come with me every day.

Well, I said with me cause obviously, it wouldn't be fun without me. ;-)

Just one thing's bad though, and it's one fuggin thing everyone jogging there'll hate I believe, everytime when it reaches 7.00pm someone'll start "singing", that's the only imperfection.

Eh, still don't have a clue? Here's their singing school:

Other than that, this place's nice & sweet.

So, let's start runnin, shall we. Heading down,


Somehow I find this board interesting, look all you want.

Down the road, on the left's a classy toilet. Though it looks classy, it's still stupid cause they create little rectangular ponds in the middle of each toilet. Don't know what's it for, but I'm sure it's stupid.

Worse...usually male and female toilets should be separated, right?

Some "act smart" designer didn't completely separate it, but instead separate 3/4, then at the end of it made another well designed curving pond(well yeah, some nice lights) so you can just walk on it and get to another sex's toilet but heck --

What's that for!? Anyways, it's a classic Malay design, and the toilet alone took RM100,000+ to build I heard, thanks anyways lol.

So after the toilet survey(specially did for you, thank me), I went on for a jog of 8 rounds. Well I'd say that's a big improvement...

When I was brought to this park/lake for the first time, I can barely go over 3 rounds. Speak about stamina boost, girls who challenge me would just lose.

What, where're you thinkin?

Ok, it's late and I wanna sleep, enjoy these last few pictures(they're kinda dark, next time I'll take during daylight so you'll get the clear view and want to come with me so much):


1st pic: Some place up from the running track.
2nd pic: The running track.
3rd pic: Running track, beside the big lake.

If you're gonna tell me it's jogging track instead of running track, I'm gonna answer, "screw you", so don't mention eheh, I like the word run more than jog.

Another nice place to run or jog would be the Lake Garden, well we'll go there this year, if not next(heck, I trust you so much). Look out for the gathering.

Aite, post later, fags.

Seth

2 Comments:

Blogger BearLim said...

Wher's da place ?
Kepong izit ? Bring me go sumthimes la

Thursday, May 11, 2006 9:19:00 AM  
Blogger Seth Chong said...

Yea, Manjalara Lake Park, 5 mins from my house. Lol, kk bring you go can, drive to my house. ;-)

Thursday, May 11, 2006 5:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home