Friday, June 09, 2006

The Horror!

It's been a while...

Nobody's really talking. There's been a drastic increase of the number of silent bloggers! =( I'm so sad...

But then again...

It's not their fault. This week was exam week. But exams are over, so bring it on!!! ;-) ;-)

Anyway, while I was talking to Seth about movies just now. A movie popped into my head.

I mean, the marketing was good. Could the release date be a mere coincidence? I think not.

Before I continue any further, there's a message of caution for you guys:

WARNING: Do NOT, I repeat, Do NOT scroll any further - if you're a f*ckin' scaredy cat who screams everytime you watch a horror movie, and cries for your momma. And then you pee in your pants and continue watching the horror movie because you're so scared you cannot move out of your seat. Then, you poop in your pants and walah! All of a sudden, you became the horror in the cinema, instead of smelling the sweet smell of the *oh so great* caramel popcorn, it turns out that the other audiences are smelling the poop that has been..umm..released by you gluteus maximus.

However, if you do not comply to the category above. It SHOULD be safe for you to proceed.

This movie that I wanted to talk to you guys about it.. The Omen or also known as The Omen 666. The movie was release last Tuesday on 06.06.06.

Scary lehh!

But this movie has quite a cool poster.

haha... damn "lan yeng" leh..


then the kid also..


To be honest, apart from the sypnosis and the storyline I heard and read about on Yahoo! Movies.

I didn't really think this movie was suppose to be scary. For a moment I thought that it'll be like this movie...





oh c'mon, you can't possible blame me. But then again, I haven't watched the movie yet, so I can't really comment much on it. haha...

But the kid does look really cute!

But if so, hopefully the movie doesn't turn out to be like...
.
.
.
.
.


BecauseBarney...

is just too scary.

1 Comments:

Blogger Seth Chong said...

LOL, this blog's cracking me up real much now XD

Friday, June 09, 2006 3:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home