Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Mawi is so cool...

Hey everybody, I suppose you remember this dude.


His name is Mawi. And he is the winner of Akademi Fantasia. He's got alot of fans, but truth is, I have more. Anyway more about him and less about me today.

I got this picture of him on my way to the car park with Seth and Jeng Shiun today after out Woot Wednesday! outing with the both of them and the ladies, Miss Amy "AI" Lee and Tze Yee the miss-I-never-blog-on-5Kay.blogspot.com-before.

Anyway I'll cover this topic some other time.

But we are here to talk about Mawi cuz' he's so damn cool! Look at him. So yeng!

But then again... This photo kinda reminds me of...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This Mawi wannabe.

***********
Trivial Question: Did you know that AZA is a big fan of Mawi?
Bet ya' didn't know. Now you do!

2 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHH..........
u made me laugh soooooooooooooooo hard. does AZA ever come in here?

Thursday, June 22, 2006 12:31:00 AM  
Blogger Keat said...

i don't think so.

i didn't tell her about the existence of this blog.

Thursday, June 22, 2006 12:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home