Tuesday, June 13, 2006

omgosh first tyre puncture XD

lemme share my experience with my FIRST tyre puncture =p anywyz i was drivin along..erm victoria station that road la..comin home fr hartamas.. on last friday drive drive drive suddenly *POP!!..psssssssssss* comin from the back part of my car.. ahha! blur me.. i juz ignored that thing but of coz i started to worry whether izit reli a tyre puncture.. so dont care la.. continue driving.. drove pass bangsar.. about 3 to 4 km or so.. den the back part of the car started making lik DAMN LOT OF NOISE.. so i was wth juz stop only lar.. smart me go n stop at the petrol station *grins* so i stop the car get down n look.. shit! tyre flat until lik crap! petrol station mer rite.. so i got a guy to help me change the tyre ahaha! paid him 20 bucks for it.. i felt i got RIPPEEDD.. but do u think 20 bucks is worth it? den u know wut the bad part is.. the alloy rim does not fit the spare tyre..-_-" u know the silver part of the tyre lolz! but he said it was alrite to drive so ok lar..i drove wif 3 alloy rims and one black tyre..damn ugly weii.. malu sial.. went to watch world cup in hartamas wif the ugly tyre also hahaha!.. oh i left out the fact that i was home alone for 3 days and on friday my family still not back.. i kinda panic a lil coz no daddy to call.. >.<" anyway called daddy n told him abt the tyre ahahah! surprisingly he didnt yell at me.. so when they came back on saturday straight away he took my car to get a new tyre la.. mana tau at the car workshop..not only my tyres cacat.. my shock absorber also leaking.. explains the bumpy-ness ahaha!!!.. and that alloy rim couldnt fit coz it was dented.. so gone lar gotta buy all new alloy rims.. went to eneos car centre in 1u on sunday.. chose the alloy rim.. now my car has 4 new FALKEN japanese sports tyres and 4 new EVO rims..XD damn yeng weiii... i swear.. i'm lovin' my car tyres.. but of course when u look at the body of the car potong steam ady lar..>.<" cacat kenari sigh.. but its all coool!! hoping to get a myvi next yr.. as promised by daddy if i can drive for one yr accident free.. ill get a myvi XD the awesome-ness.. *smiles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home