Sunday, June 25, 2006

Whoa Lao Eh

Alright guys.

I've got something crazy for you.

Wanna know what it is?

Come closer...

No, closer...

Ready?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Check this out:


Remember what it is?

No?

Take a closer look...



Yea?

No?

FINE, I'll tell you what it is...

If you remember, there was once...a spider which came into our class.

You know, and ALL the guys went crazy over it.

It hung on Yi Sung's hand.

It hung on Sze Keat's hand.

It hung on Daniel's(Chua) hand.

It hung played around Adrian's hand.

It ran around Jeng Shiun's hand too I think.

Went up and down. Jumped. Leaped. Whatever you see in the Spiderman movie(cept fightin).

Remember it NOW?

What happened finally was, SK took "his test tube" outta his bag, and we put the spider inside.

Then, that crazy guy took a bread plastic I think...and he stuck it to prevent the spider from coming out(same old original bread plastic stuffing the test tube!).

Oh yeah, before that, stuffed a bread crumb in.

And thus...formed THIS!


Ok ok...I know what's in your mind...

How the heck do I STILL HAVE IT?

Phew...don't laugh. It happens that no one wanna keep spidey. So I brought it home. And guess what I did?

Too much movie influence, I put spidey into the FREEZER somehow(yes its dead already).

Untill few days ago, I finished up the food inside freezer, sausages, hams, all of it, and AHA, I found spidey inside the friggin TEST TUBE!

Really, super centimental eh?

So here's the deal.

If you wanna meet with spidey again, you can. YES!

Yep, but with one condition.

You gotta go out on the next outing we have, and I'll bring it along(Lol)!

Alright, that's all for today. Gotta put spidey back into freezer... before that another picture of it with the baby poster on the fridge's freezer.


k, shooh, back into where you are test tube spidey.

At least for now. ;-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

SPIDEY!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, June 25, 2006 11:52:00 PM  
Blogger Seth Chong said...

lol. it's currently being "cryoed"

Monday, June 26, 2006 4:38:00 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

like austin powers!

Monday, June 26, 2006 12:07:00 PM  
Blogger Keat said...

hey... i want the test tube back! haha.

Monday, June 26, 2006 6:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home