Sunday, July 30, 2006

Hey.. It's Ghost Month oredi !!

In 1990’s there was an unknown scientist
who had claimed that he found a way of staying young
using traditional herbs.

He claimed that his wife looked 10 years younger
in a science conference after using the product for 2 months.



“Darling, I’m home.”

He opened the fridge and took a can of beer.
Then he poured it into a glass.

“Darling, Guess what.
I met someone big today.
He is interested on my product.”

“He will be coming tomorrow to meet you.
If we could get this contract, we’ll be rich!”

He sees his wife smile at him sweetly.
“Honey, lets go to bed.”

In the bedroom,

“Darling, the sky is so beautiful tonight.
Hmm… I think is time to…MUAHAHAHA ”

He sees his wife smile at him sweetly.

They had sex.

On the following morning,

“Darling, are you tired?
I’m sorry. I think you need to rest more now,

the big man will be coming this afternoon.
I’ll help you to dress up soon.”

But it turns out...

He had been keeping his wife in the fridge.

He failed in his research
and destroyed his wife face.

He couldnt accept the fact that he failed.
Then he slaughtered her.