Sunday, July 09, 2006

My Turn for Randomness.

Your 1920's Name is:

Garvin Durwood


Sounds damn cool. Haha. Was bored and had nothing to do. I was suppose to sleep yet I'm not watching Germany-Portugal. :( Fine. I'll watch the 2nd half.

But why is the blog so quiet already? And why isn't anyone new posting? MAN...

:(

Is there anyway that I/We can make you post or talk?

BTW, Should the blog template be changed? I suppose the description etc. etc. is too plain and zZzZz too. Anyone who's good with photo editing, flash editing or template editing tell me please!

Back to Germany-Portugal. France's gonna win the World Cup! Even though Portugal's gonna be 3rd place now. Haha.. Chill la German fans. I was just kidding. But for you Italia lovers, I support France.

No, Italia.

No, France. Yes, France! =P

Anyone wanna watch the finals with me ar? I think it's a bit boring to watch at home. Hehe...

(Man.. If everyone would talk alot.=P )

3 Comments:

Blogger nick said...

this is who i am
Your 1920's Name is:

Burt Buddy

Monday, July 10, 2006 3:03:00 PM  
Blogger Keat said...

burt buddy?
hello burt.

Monday, July 10, 2006 10:26:00 PM  
Blogger Seth Chong said...

lol I got King Columbus...

but Blog Things is full of ramdomity, the next time you try it, it changes. ;-)

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 3:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home