Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Crocodile Hunter

Remembering the Crocodile Hunter

Aite this' not a surprise already, the crocodile hunter which I call, the "Gorgeous, Gorgeous" guy got attacked by a stingray - right in the heart and flew away(yes flew). Honestly, I kinda like all the shows he hosted, never too boring, often interesting.

Somehow I think he flew in a kinda cool way, related to animals too. Oh well, I'll try not to bully the turtles fishes or any weaker animals from now at least, I salute you animal brotha!

lol and if you can't get enough of his news, here's a great one:

picture

by Sarah Hall
Sep 5, 2006, 1:15PM PT

"When shooting his daredevil animal adventures, Steve Irwin had one iron-clad instruction for his film crews. When something grabs me, keep rolling. That's the golden rule. The golden rule," he once explained in an interview.




On Monday, Irwin's wishes were honored one last time, when a camera crew captured his final moments on video after he was fatally struck in the heart by a..."

Remembering the Crocodile Hunter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home