Friday, January 05, 2007

Genting 2007 Checklist

Ok people. Since Seth posted on the chatterbox saying that I will provide you with a checklist on what to bring. I suppose it wouldn't hurt anybody for me to type a simple checklist to make sure that you bring basic necessities.

(Of course, I do hope many of you will read this. However, I noticed that it is 2.55 am but it's okay, because we'll be meeting in WMS at 5.00 pm +8.00GMT so please don't give funny excuses like Jeng Shiun as he has evolved into funnyjeng.)

Here's a list of basic necessities.
  1. Clothes - I suppose you are most welcomed to bring shorts and stuffs like that. Of course, if you lack body fats that will keep you warm in Genting, by all means, please bring a sweater or something. But if you don't want to, it's okay, because if you stay near me all night, you'll feel warm because I am so HOT! Oh yeah, do remember to bring some clothes and prepare to get wet - just in case we're going to the pool. Sufficient amount of underwear is recommended.
  2. Toiletries - Toothbrush, toothpaste and towel.
  3. Money - RM15 for food, RM40? for transport fees and RM?? for theme park. I still have no idea if we're going to Theme Park because Mr. Jengz fail to write an itinerary for our Genting trip this time. I only know that we'll be meeting at WMS at 5.00 pm.
  4. Condoms - Please bring this, somebody. So that we can have another condom blowing competition.
  5. Handphone - Handphones are sometimes very important. But a handphone without power supply is only a plastic container with some expensive microchips. So remember to bring your chargers along if you intend to use your handphones to SMS your boyfriends or girlfriends or lesbian partners or whoever.
  6. Digital Cameras and batteries/chargers - They say photos capture the moment. Please bring more cameras, thanks so much.
  7. Anything else that you think is necessary.
I think that should be about it. Contact me if you think that I'm lacking anything here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home