Wednesday, May 30, 2007

New POST




hello people, it's been ages I didin't post anything in 5k blog. that's a very sad thing. and to people who do't post at all even sad than me. I dunno what I'm talking but pleaase don't leave this blog so dead. Thanks to our boss kept us update even though we have 2post for month of MAy.






































my mood is kinda good this few days because I'm on holidays!!!! I'm having a whole 6weeks holidays and I don't know what to do. So i decided to find a job. I was thinking what job i should do or Should i work or not? I don't feel like working at the same time I feel liek working. Quite confusing right? But if I don't work, I have no money to go out Tea BREAK with SK. =p


Not only jeng shiun having holidays! Lim Jiliang also having holidays. How nice if another friend work with me? So my target is to aim Jiliang.! So i decided to ask him and this is our converstaion.


jengz: funny guy

jiliang: wtf?

jengz: are you on holiday?

jiliang: yaya

jengz: oh, want to work? (i was thinking that he sure reject)

jiliang: yea. I am finding job!!

jengz:(i'm so surprised) oh really? Lets work together!

jiliang: i am finding so data entry job.

jengz: count me in! Why not we work in the restaurant?

jiliang: eh! good idea! why i din thought of that before? Why I'm so stupid? why?

jengz: cannot explain because you are stupid!! haha!

jiliang: Fark you!

jengz: okok. we go One U and find job k?

Jiliang: OK.


So this happened yesterday afternoon where we plan to meet at 12pm. Jiliang took train to Kelana Jaya and i fetch him. On 11.30am, I am ready to go out and Suddenly a message came to my phone. I was wondering why boss reach so early? and the message says:
for those who cannot see: It says: Wei, Dun go so ealy. I not reaching yet!


then another msg came:
U go there bout 1pm la. i leaving my house now. i woke up at 11am. overslept.


12pm and 1pm is a whole great difference. The previous night i chat with him at 2am and ask him to sleep. he say going off soon. Then i asked him what time he slept, he said 5am. WOW! 2am and 5am is a super big difference. He don't have sense of time. LOL!


So we reach one u at 1.30pm and first thing we saw is movie carnival. Doing some promotion for free tickets. WOW! Pay to get free tickets. So we walk around and watch transformer trailer, resident evil trailer, and more. Then we came to this simpsons patung.! Damn cute! So i decided to take picture with it.



So we went to a few restaurant to fill up the job application form and wait for their call. When we were going out from the parking, this guard is sleeping. lol! what a terrible guard! haihz. i got the proof! luckily i have a pro camera man beside me. so this is what we got!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home