Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pro at Cooking

Hello 5K people,

You must be wondering, who is this? This is not Sammy. I think she's been the only one updating this blog for the past months. Cheers, mate.

Saw Hwang (Ray)'s personal message a week back (?), asking where the 5K spirit is.
It's here!!!

What happened to constant updating? Where are you guys?? Ku nak meet up ngan semua orang ni, nak mamak tau, nak cakap Bahasa Malaysia kerana byk org2 kat sini tak paham langsung apa2 yg ku cakap biarpun BM ku teruk gila babi.

Not emoing. Lol. Not emoing. We should go back and raise hell in the school compound, again. I'm quite sure we'll be welcomed by Mrs. Vimala Matthews, our new principal-ess.

So, let me update you guys on my living condition.

I stay in a room.



Recipe for Wonderful Student Living

Ingredients:
4 walls
A window
A wall
A mirror
A sink
A table
A bed

Instructions:
1. Just mix all of them together with sugar, spice and everything nice and you'll get the Powerpuff Girls.

Preview:


The view outside the window

Enjoy your student living and thank you for watching Keat's Cook Show.

Stay tuned for more programs on the 5K network.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omgosh, I luv u for updating ex-bf~! ^^ Your room is quite cozy.. Could make a nice bachelor's pad to bring chickas home to.. ;)

Thursday, February 21, 2008 10:50:00 AM  
Blogger Keat said...

Hahaha.. What's with all the ~ and ^^? :P
If only I could get them chickas home.
Speaking of which, I do have a few chickas at my place. :)

Friday, February 22, 2008 6:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home